Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications

If you do not have legal status and not eligible to become permanent resident in Canada you may be able to make a humanitarian and compassionate (H&C) application to stay in Canada.

Read more

Parents & Grandparent Sponsorships

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor your parent or grandparent to become a permanent resident.

Read more

Express Entry

Express Entry is an online system used by IRCC to assess candidates and invite them to immigrate based on their likelihood for economic success in Canada under federal economic immigration programs.

Read more

Self-Employed Program

The Self-employed Persons Program allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self-employed person.

Read more

Spousal and Family Sponsorship

Canadian citizens or permanent residents living in Canada and over 18 years old might be eligible to sponsor their spouses, common-law partners, parents and/or grandparents for permanent residency.

Read more

Provincial Nominee Programs

The Canadian government allows territories and provinces within its jurisdiction to nominate an individual who wishes to settle for good in Canada.

Read more

Permanent Resident Card issues

If you are one of the tens of thousands of people seeking to enter the country and yearning to hold a permanent resident card (PR card), it is important to follow a step-by-step procedure for successful processing of your application.

Read more


Call us at  +1 416 272-3939 or click below to contact us.


Fill out the free assessment form.