Visitor visas

A person who wants to come to Canada as a tourist or to visit a family member is required to secure a Temporary Resident Visa, which is commonly called a Visitor Visa or simply a TRV.

Read more

Super visas

The Super Visa Program grants parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents an opportunity to visit their relatives in Canada.

Read more

Student visas

A Study Permit is a federal document that allows foreign nationals to study in Canada at Designated Learning Institutions (DLI).

Read more

Temporary Resident Permits

A person who is not eligible to enter Canada due to medical, security or criminal reasons may still be allowed to enter the territory of Canada if the reason for entry is compelling due to current circumstances.

Read more

Visitors records

A foreign national who holds a Visitor Visa and wants to extend his/her stay in Canada as a visitor, may apply for a Visitor Record.

Read more

Open Work Permits

Open Work Permit is another type of Temporary Residence Program, that allows a foreign national who desires to work within the territory of Canada for a specified period of time.

Read more

LMIA Work Permits

The Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), formerly called Labour Market Opinion (LMO), is a document that must be secured by a Canadian employer

Read more

LMIA Exempt Work Permits

As a general rule, Canadian employers who wish to employ a foreign national are mandated to secure a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

Read more


Call us at  +1 416 272-3939 or click below to contact us.


Fill out the free assessment form.